We all love snapping pics, using apps and all the other amazing things we can do with our phones, but nothing will ever replace that satisfying feeling of writing something down! This beautiful journal comes plain or ruled.
The Print: The Surveyor: Portrait of Captain John Henry Lefroy, ca. 1845, sold at a record price of more than 5 million Canadian dollars in 2002. The painting is sometimes also called Scene in the Northwest.
Special Note: Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery of this item.
• 48 pages (96) 13cm wide x 21.5 cm long,
• 70lb acid free paper with a creamy white smooth finish
• HD resolution colour print
• Scuff resistant velvet ultra matte laminate cover
• Printed and hand bound with high durability tacky glue.